Cart is empty
Wheeler™ Aero Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
Now our popular shallow bowl styling is available as a space-saving wall sconce! The Wheeler™ Aero features a sleek, modern look with hints of warehouse shade styling. Several layers of porcelain enamel glass are baked onto commercial grade steel to create one of the most durable, high-gloss finishes on the market. Available in an array of gorgeous, yet durable, colors that will shine brightly on this American-made beauty!
Customize with your choice of shade size, finish color, and other options including a wire cage or cast guard and glass. For outdoor lighting, consider adding a dusk-to-dawn photocell to turn your light on at dusk and off at dawn. Perfect for indoors or out and great for commercial lighting needs too, add a plug-in cord for a portable wall light! Read More >
|12" Shade: W 12" x OAH 13 ¾"||Projection: 14 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x OAH 14 ½"||Projection: 15 ¼"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x OAH 16 ¼"||Projection: 18"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Cord & Plug Option:
- 8 Feet of Cord with 2-Prong Polarized Plug
- Includes Inline On/Off Switch
- Black Plug & Switch is standard with all cord options. Standard White Cord and White Cloth Cord include white plug and switch.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Damp Location Only for Plug-In)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Wall canopy and arm are painted to match the porcelain shade.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.