Cart is empty
Wheeler™ Avalon Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
At last, mid-sized warehouse shade styling in a space-saving wall sconce! The Wheeler™ Avalon Wall Sconce makes a handsome addition to any exterior location such as garages, porches, or back decks. They're even better for restaurants or commercial business settings that want to attract attention! All eyes will be on this classic light which is hand crafted right here in America by our own craftsmen from commercial grade steel.
Customize your Avalon Wall Sconce with a durable, bright porcelain enamel finish color, which needs minimal maintenance. Add a wire cage or cast guard and glass for a hint of vintage styling or a dusk-to-dawn photocell so you'll never have to worry about turning your light on and off again! Perfect for apartments, the plug-in option makes for easy installation. See more>
|12" Shade: W 12" x OAH 6 ¾"||Projection: 14"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x OAH 7 ¾"||Projection: 15"|
|16" Shade: W 16" x OAH 8 ½"||Projection: 17 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Cord & Plug Option:
- 8 Feet of Cord with 2-Prong Polarized Plug
- Includes Inline On/Off Switch
- Black Plug & Switch is standard with all cord options. Standard White Cord and White Cloth Cord include white plug and switch.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Damp Location Only for Plug-In)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Wall canopy and arm are powder coated to match the porcelain shade.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.