Cart is empty
Wheeler™ Bomber Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
One of our most popular gooseneck lights, the Goodrich® Bomber, is now available in a compact size! Featuring all the character of larger gooseneck industrial wall lights, the Bomber Wall Sconce is a smaller wall sconce suitable for garages, porches, and outdoor decks.
Now available with a plug-in cord, industrial wall lighting can be easily installed in any location. American made and crafted from commercial grade steel, the Wheeler Bomber Wall Sconce features a high-gloss porcelain enamel finish that withstands installation in nearly any location! Available in two shade sizes and a rainbow of gorgeous finish colors, this classic light provides plenty of down lighting in both residential and commercial settings. Read more>
|11" Shade: W 11" x OAH 13 ½"||Projection: 13 ¾"|
|13" Shade: W 13" x OAH 13 ½"||Projection: 14 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Cord & Plug Option:
- 8 Feet of Cord with 2-Prong Polarized Plug
- Includes Inline On/Off Switch
- Black Plug & Switch is standard with all cord options. Standard White Cord and White Cloth Cord include white plug and switch.
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Damp Location Only for Plug-In)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Wall canopy and arm are powder coated to match the porcelain shade.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.