Cart is empty
Wheeler™ Dino Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
The traditional look of an RLM-inspired warehouse shade packed into the space-saving style of a wall sconce! The Wheeler™ Dino Wall Sconce has all the charm of the 1940s barn lights you love but in a smaller size perfect for porches, breezeways, garages, and workshops. Available in two shade sizes and a rainbow of high-gloss porcelain enamel finish colors, the Dino Wall Sconce will give you years of satisfaction and service.
Hand crafted from commercial grade steel, this American-made light receives three layers of porcelain enamel glass that are baked on to provide a finish that will never fade or corrode no matter where you install it. Suitable for indoors or out and can be customized with a wire cage, cast guard and glass, or a dusk-to-dawn photocell to turn your light on at dusk and off at dawn.
|12" Shade: W 12" x OAH 15 ¼"||Projection: 14 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x OAH 16"||Projection: 15"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Note: Wall canopy and arm are powder coated to match the porcelain shade.
- As of 6/24/13, our sconce mounting design has changed. The photos above represent the current style. Please contact Customer Service if you have any questions.
Click button to post comments.