Cart is empty
Wheeler™ Dino Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
The traditional look of an RLM-inspired warehouse shade packed into the space-saving style of a wall sconce! The Wheeler™ Dino Wall Sconce has all the charm of the 1940s barn lights you love but in a smaller size perfect for porches, breezeways, garages, and workshops. Available in two shade sizes and a rainbow of high-gloss porcelain enamel finish colors, the Dino Wall Sconce will give you years of satisfaction and service.
Hand crafted from commercial grade steel, this American-made light receives layers of porcelain enamel glass that are baked on to provide an incredibly rugged finish. Suitable for indoors or out and can be customized with a wire cage, cast guard and glass, plug-in cord, or a dusk-to-dawn photocell to turn your light on at dusk and off at dawn.
|12" Shade: W 12" x OAH 15 ¼"||Projection: 14 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x OAH 16"||Projection: 15"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Cord & Plug Option:
- 8 Feet of Cord with 2-Prong Polarized Plug
- Includes Inline On/Off Switch
- Black Plug & Switch is standard with all cord options. Standard White Cord and White Cloth Cord include white plug and switch.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Damp Location Only for Plug-In)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Wall canopy and arm are powder coated to match the porcelain shade.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.