Cart is empty
Wheeler™ Dominion Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
Infuse farmhouse style into your residential lighting with the timeless Wheeler™ Dominion Wall Sconce. This porcelain steel barn wall sconce is American made from commercial grade materials and is finished with porcelain enamel glass, ensuring a high-gloss surface with an unrivaled lifespan.
The Dominion features a hand-crafted shallow bowl shade available in two sizes plus a durable wall mount. Choose from a range of brilliant finish colors for this vintage barn sconce which can be installed indoors or out. Add a variety of custom options like a glass & guard to protect your bulb and give your lighting fixture a vintage look. Or include a plug-in cord for nonpermanent installation. Adds fresh style to commercial venues too including retail stores and office spaces.
|12" Shade: 12" W x 12" OAH||Projection: 14"|
|14" Shade: 14" W x 12 ¾" OAH||Projection: 15"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Cord & Plug Option:
- 8 Feet of Cord with 2-Prong Polarized Plug
- Includes Inline On/Off Switch
- Black Plug & Switch is standard with all cord options. Standard White Cord and White Cloth Cord include white plug and switch.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Damp Location Only for Plug-In)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Wall canopy and arm are powder coated to match the porcelain shade.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
Click button to post comments.