Cart is empty
Wheeler™ Esso Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
In the early 20th century, factory lighting became an essential fixture for safety and productiveness. RLM shades reflected light into the work, not into the workman's face. This concept of directional shade lighting has inspired utilitarian light fixtures for decades. These fixtures were triple dipped in a porcelain enamel coating that is extremely durable and produces a high-gloss shine -- a process we use to this day.
Like its cousin the Goodrich® Esso Gooseneck, the Wheeler® Esso Wall Sconce packs a lot of punch in a smaller size. Available in an 8" or 10" shade, this mini barn light is perfect for use in tighter spaces like closets, hallways, or utility rooms. For apartment lighting add a plug-in cord, meaning your can take your walll lights with you. Give your light its own special personality by choosing from our assortment of porcelain enamel finish colors ranging from traditional black or white to creamy jadite or cobalt blue. Rugged and stylish enough for commercial lighting needs! Read more>
|08" Shade: W 08" x OAH 11 ½"||Projection: 11 ¾"|
|10" Shade: W 10" x OAH 10 ¾"||Projection: 13 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Cord & Plug Option:
- 8 Feet of Cord with 2-Prong Polarized Plug
- Includes Inline On/Off Switch
- Black Plug & Switch is standard with all cord options. Standard White Cord and White Cloth Cord include white plug and switch.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Damp Location Only for Plug-In)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: Wall canopy and arm are powder coated to match the porcelain shade.