Cart is empty
Wheeler™ Esso Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
In the early 20th century, factory lighting became an essential fixture for safety and productiveness. RLM shades reflected light into the work, not into the workman's face. This concept of directional shade lighting has inspired utilitarian light fixtures for decades. These fixtures were triple dipped in a porcelain enamel coating that is extremely durable and produces a high gloss shine -- a process we use to this day.
Like its cousin the Goodrich™ Esso Gooseneck, the Wheeler™ Esso Wall Sconce packs a lot of punch in a smaller size. Available in an 8" or 10" shade, this mini barn light is perfect for use in tighter spaces like closets, hallways, or utility rooms. Give your light its own special personality by choosing from our assortment of porcelain enamel finish colors ranging from traditional black or white to creamy jadite or cobalt blue. Rugged and stylish enough for commercial lighting needs!
|08" Shade: W 08" x OAH 11 ½"||Projection: 11 ¾"|
|10" Shade: W 10" x OAH 10 ¾"||Projection: 13 ½"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200w Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Wall canopy and arm are powder coated to match the porcelain shade.
- As of 6/24/13, our sconce mounting design has changed. The photos above represent the current style. Please contact Customer Service if you have any questions.
Click button to post comments.