Cart is empty
Wheeler™ Seaside Radial Wave Reflector Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
One of our funkiest shades is now available as a wall sconce! The Seaside Radial Wave Reflector Wall Sconce brings the relaxed vibe of the seashore straight to your home or commercial lighting scheme. Available in three shade sizes and a variety of tough, but oh so beautiful porcelain enamel finish colors, this American-made wall light is perfect for indoors or out.
The wall-hugging profile is perfect for spaces like closets, hallways, laundry rooms or in commercial areas to highlight table displays, menu stands, or intimate dining spaces. Customize with your choice of finish color and other options including cast guard and glass or a dusk-to-dawn photocell that will automatically turn your light on at dusk and off at dawn! Or turn this wall light into a more portable sconce by installing the plug-in option. Read more>
|12" Shade: W 12" x OAH 13 ¼"||Projection: 14"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x OAH 13 ¾"||Projection: 15"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Cord & Plug Option:
- 8 Feet of Cord with 2-Prong Polarized Plug
- Includes Inline On/Off Switch
- Black Plug & Switch is standard with all cord options. Standard White Cord and White Cloth Cord include white plug and switch.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Damp Location Only for Plug-In Option)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Wall canopy and arm are powder coated to match the porcelain shade.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.