Cart is empty
Wheeler™ Sky Chief Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
One of our most popular RLM-inspired warehouse shades is waiting to illuminate your parties on the patio! Hand crafted from commercial grade steel and featuring a tough porcelain enamel finish, the American-made Sky Chief Wall Sconce is constructed to last in outdoor settings.
Choose from two shade sizes and more than a dozen high-gloss finish colors to customize this handsome wall light to suit any residential or commercial space. Wet rated to hang indoors or out. Don't miss other customizing options including a plug-in cord, wire cage, cast guard and glass, or a dusk-to-dawn photocell that automatically turns your light on at dusk and off at dawn! Read more>
|12" Shade: W 12" x OAH 14 ½"||Projection: 14 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x OAH 14 ½"||Projection: 15 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Cord & Plug Option:
- 8 Feet of Cord with 2-Prong Polarized Plug
- Includes Inline On/Off Switch
- Black Plug & Switch is standard with all cord options. Standard White Cord and White Cloth Cord include white plug and switch.
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Damp Location Only for Plug-In)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Wall canopy and arm are painted to match the porcelain shade.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.