Cart is empty
Wheeler™ Wilcox Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
This beautiful deep bowl wall sconce is hand-spun and enameled just like the antique RLM lighting fixtures of the early 20th century. The Wilcox Wall Sconce is American made and available in three shades sizes and multiple high-gloss finish colors. Ideal for retro home exteriors!
|10" Shade: 10" W x 10 ¾" OAH||Projection: 13 ½"|
|12" Shade: 12" W x 17 ¼" OAH||Projection: 14"|
|14" Shade: 14" W x 18 ¼" OAH||Projection: 15"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Note: Wall canopy and arm are powder coated to match the porcelain shade.
Click button to post comments.