Cart is empty
Wheeler™ Wilcox Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
This beautiful deep bowl wall sconce is hand-spun and enameled just like the antique RLM lighting fixtures of the early 20th century. The Wheeler™ Wilcox Wall Sconce is American made from commercial grade steel and available in two shade sizes. Multiple layers of porcelain enamel glass are baked onto the shade to create a high-gloss, rugged finish. Choose from traditional colors like Black or Vintage Green or go a bit bolder with Cobalt Blue, Metallic Chrome, or creamy Jadite.
Ideal for retro home exteriors, this light is wet rated for use indoors or out and is rugged enough for commercial lighting needs too. Consider this deep bowl wall sconce for restaurants, retail stores, and office spaces as well as the front porch, garage, or entryway of your home. Easy to customize with other options like a wire cage, cast guard and glass, plug & cord, or a dusk-to-dawn photocell! Read more>
|12" Shade: 12" W x 17 ¼" OAH||Projection: 14"|
|14" Shade: 14" W x 18 ¼" OAH||Projection: 15"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Cord & Plug Option:
- 8 Feet of Cord with 2-Prong Polarized Plug
- Includes Inline On/Off Switch
- Black Plug & Switch is standard with all cord options. Standard White Cord and White Cloth Cord include white plug and switch.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Damp Location Only for Plug-In)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
- Wall canopy and arm are powder coated to match the porcelain shade.
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.