Cart is empty
Androck Pastry Blender with Wooden Handle
Remember watching Grandma carefully cut the butter into her tasty pie crust with one of these classics? Originally crafted in the 1930s, this Androck Pastry Blender would make a perfect addition to your kitchen heirloom collection. This vintage mixer has metal tines with a mint colored wooden handle.
Due to the distressed nature of this antique cookware item, we do not recommend this product for food preparation. Instead, let it be history on display!
- Dimensions: W 4 ¼" x H 5 ½"
- Finishes: Metal with Mint Painted Wood Handle
- Condition: Good-Fair
Antique Condition Guide:
- Excellent: New/Old Stock | No dents, dings, or finish missing.
- Good: Minor scratches, dings and signs of Age | Minor finish chips, but functional.
- Fair: Scratches, small dents and signs of age | Finish chips or cracks, use with care.
- Poor: We Do Not Sell!
Click button to post comments.