Cart is empty
Vintage Brown Enamelware Soup Bowl
Once used to serve hot soup in in historic homes, this Vintage Brown Enamelware Soup Bowl has been preserved for modern enjoyment! Thanks to the highly durable porcelain enamel finish, this lovely antique bowl can still serve in the kitchen or on the table as a centerpiece with a touch of history!
Due to the slightly distressed nature of this antique cookware item, we recommend lining this product with parchment prior to food preparation.
- Interior Dimensions: Dia. 8 ¾" x H 2 ½"
- Finishes: Brown with Black Rim
- Condition: Good
Antique Condition Guide:
- Excellent: New/Old Stock | No dents, dings, or finish missing.
- Good: Minor scratches, dings and signs of Age | Minor finish chips, but functional.
- Fair: Scratches, small dents and signs of age | Finish chips or cracks, use with care.
- Poor: We Do Not Sell!
Click button to post comments.