Cart is empty
Vintage Whisk with Red Wood Handle
A staple in early 20th century kitchens, the whisk was most often used to beat eggs and fluff milk. This Vintage Whisk would make a lovely addition to any retro kitchen collection with its curved metal end, twisted stem, and red painted wooden handle!
Due to the distressed nature of this antique cookware item, we do not recommend this product for food preparation. Instead, let it be history on display!
- Dimensions: W 2 ½" x H 11"
- Glass Finishes: Metal with Red Painted Wood Handles
- Condition: Good-Fair
Antique Condition Guide:
- Excellent: New/Old Stock | No dents, dings, or finish missing.
- Good: Minor scratches, dings and signs of Age | Minor finish chips, but functional.
- Fair: Scratches, small dents and signs of age | Finish chips or cracks, use with care.
- Poor: We Do Not Sell!
Click button to post comments.