Cart is empty
Vintage Meat Pounder with Mint Handle
SOLD! This product is not for sale. Please check back soon for more vintage inventory!
This nifty kitchen accessory has been used to pound meat into tender submission for decades! The vintage meat tenderizer features a solid wood handle affixed to a no-fuss mallet. The gently worn, mint finish on this antique kitchen tool makes it all the more charming!
- Dimensions: W 2 ½" x H 8 ½"
- Finish: Metal with Mint Painted Wooden Handle
- Condition: Good-Fair
Antique Condition Guide:
- Excellent: New/Old Stock | No dents, dings, or finish missing.
- Good: Minor scratches, dings and signs of Age | Minor finish chips, but functional.
- Fair: Scratches, small dents and signs of age | Finish chips or cracks, use with care.
- Poor: We Do Not Sell!
Click button to post comments.