Cart is empty
Vintage Simplex Industrial School Clock with Plug
The Simplex name has been associated with classic time-keeping devices since the Simplex Time Clock was patented in 1894. It became one of the earliest time-recording devices in the American workplace. This Vintage Simplex Industrial School Clock is in excellent condition with minor wear consistent with age. Features a convenient plug for easy use!
- Dimensions: 10 ¼" Diameter
- Finish: Textured Pewter Border with Cream Face
- Condition: Excellent-Good
Antique Condition Guide:
- Excellent: New/Old Stock | No dents, dings, or finish missing.
- Good: Minor scratches, dings and signs of Age | Minor finish chips, but functional.
- Fair: Scratches, small dents and signs of age | Finish chips or cracks, use with care.
- Poor: We Do Not Sell!
Click button to post comments.