Cart is empty
Vintage White Enamelware Soup Bowl with Cobalt Rim
Porcelain enamel is one of the most durable finishes you can buy and has been favored by cooks for decades! This beautiful vintage bowl, a staple for serving hot soup in historic homes, still looks lovely and would make a functional bowl or display for your farmhouse table. This white antique bowl features a pop of cobalt blue around the rim!
Due to the slightly distressed nature of this antique cookware item, we recommend lining this product with parchment prior to food preparation.
- Interior Dimensions: Dia. 8 ¾" x H 2 ½"
- Finishes: White with Cobalt Rim
- Condition: Good
Antique Condition Guide:
- Excellent: New/Old Stock | No dents, dings, or finish missing.
- Good: Minor scratches, dings and signs of Age | Minor finish chips, but functional.
- Fair: Scratches, small dents and signs of age | Finish chips or cracks, use with care.
- Poor: We Do Not Sell!
Click button to post comments.