Cart is empty
Barn Light Arlington Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
The style of barn lighting has been a favorite in country homes and farmhouses for the past century. However, recently its popularity has reached urban and commercial spaces. Employing RLM styles in the form of a wall sconce, the Arlington hangs its shade from a diminutive gooseneck arm. This wall lighting instills a classic charm to any setting. Wet-rated, this barn light is the perfect addition to exterior lighting plans, highlighting walkways and brightening porches. Because of its timeless style, the Arlington is often brought indoors, lining hallway walls and hanging next to bathroom vanities.
Manufactured in the United States, this farmhouse light is available with an assortment of powdercoat finishes, matching the fixture to the rest of your decor. Consider the dusk-to-dawn option — technology that turns your lights off in the morning and on at night. The plug-in option is ideal for apartments and retail properties needing a minimally obtrusive makeover. Read More>
|8" Shade: W 8" x OAH 11"||Projection: 10 ½"|
|10" Shade: W 10" x OAH 11 ¼"||Projection: 12 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Backplate Dimensions: 6 ¼"
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Cord & Plug Option:
- 8 Feet of Cord with 2-Prong Polarized Plug
- Includes Inline On/Off Switch
- Black Plug & Switch is standard with all cord options. Standard White Cord and White Cloth Cord include white plug and switch.
- Number Of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Damp Location Only for Plug-In)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.