Cart is empty
Barn Light Arlington Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
Barn lighting has been spotted throughout the countryside in the past, however it’s popularity has spread from rural areas to urban and commercial spaces in recent years. Embodying the classic RLM style as a wall sconce, the Arlington Sconce is characterized by a decorative wall plate along with a slender gooseneck arm. Available in authentic finishes, this American made farmhouse light adds vintage nostalgia to even the most modern spaces and places. Read More>
|8" Shade: W 8" x OAH 11"||Projection: 10 ½"|
|10" Shade: W 10" x OAH 11 ¼"||Projection: 12 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Backplate Dimensions: 6 ¼"
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number Of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.