Cart is empty
Austin Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
Sometimes the best way to create a classic look is to simplify what you already have. In this case, the Austin Sconce is closely based on the familiar Ashland Warehouse Shade with a more conventional, compact wall mount. The smaller shade diameter allows for mounting in tight spaces such as over a front door or along interior walls. This allows industrial wall sconces to be installed in almost any location. For even more versatility, add a plug-in cord—a solution to lighting in apartments or elsewhere needing nonpermanent installation.
Hand-built in the United States, this wall sconce lighting can be customized to your specifications. Choose from two shade sizes and dozens of finish colors to make this lighting fixture your own. Also consider adding a wire guard to give your wall sconce a vintage twist. Read More>
Also available in LED!
|8" Shade: W 8" x OAH 12"||Projection: 11 ¾"|
|10" Shade: W 10" x OAH 13"||Projection: 13"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Backplate Dimensions: 6 ¼"
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Cord & Plug Option:
- 8 Feet of Cord with 2-Prong Polarized Plug
- Includes Inline On/Off Switch
- Black Plug & Switch is standard with all cord options. Standard White Cord and White Cloth Cord include white plug and switch.
- Number Of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Damp Location Only for Plug-In)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.