Cart is empty
Austin Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
Sometimes the best way to create a classic look is to simplify what you already have. In this case, the Austin Sconce is closely based on the familiar Ashland Warehouse Shade with a more conventional, compact wall mount. The smaller shade diameter allows for mounting in tight spaces such as over a front door or along interior walls.
Hand-built in the United States, the Austin Wall Sconce is customized to your specifications. The plug-in cord allows nonpermanent installation in almost any location. Choose from two shade sizes and dozens of finish colors to make this lighting fixture your own. Also consider adding a wire guard to give your wall sconce a vintage twist. Read More>
Also available in LED!
|8" Shade: W 8" x OAH 12"||Projection: 11 ¾"|
|10" Shade: W 10" x OAH 13"||Projection: 13"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Backplate Dimensions: 6 ¼"
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Cord & Plug Option:
- 8 Feet of Cord with 2-Prong Polarized Plug
- Includes Inline On/Off Switch
- Black Plug & Switch is standard with all cord options. Standard White Cord and White Cloth Cord include white plug and switch.
- Number Of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Damp Location Only for Plug-In)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.