Cart is empty
Austin Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
Sometimes the best way to create a classic look is to simplify what you already have. In this case, the Austin Sconce is closely based on the familiar Ashland Warehouse Shade with a more conventional, compact wall mount. The smaller shade diameter allows for mounting in tight spaces such as over a front door or along interior walls.
Hand-built in the United States, the Austin Wall Sconce is customized to your specifications. Choose from two shade sizes and dozens of finish colors to make this lighting fixture your own. Also consider adding a wire guard to give your wall sconce a vintage twist. Read More>
Also available in LED!
|8" Shade: W 8" x OAH 12"||Projection: 11 ¾"|
|10" Shade: W 10" x OAH 13"||Projection: 13"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Backplate Dimensions: 6 ¼"
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number Of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.