Cart is empty
The Laramie Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
The traditional barn light sconce you love embellished with western flair. The Laramie is a decorative and Western-style wall sconce that stands out with its mini-arm accents, unique neck design, and grooved shade. Offering a unique take on industrial wall lighting, this sconce blends traditional warehouse lighting with farmhouse flourishes.
This American made classic light can be customized with a rainbow of powder coat finish colors to fit any style! Or fit the Laramie with a plug-in cord, bringing the look of warehouse lighting anywhere!
|12" Shade: W 12" x OAH 13 ½"||Projection: 14 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x OAH 14 ½"||Projection: 15 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Backplate Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Cord & Plug Option:
- 8 Feet of Cord with 2-Prong Polarized Plug
- Includes Inline On/Off Switch
- Black Plug & Switch is standard with all cord options. Standard White Cord and White Cloth Cord include white plug and switch.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Damp Location Only for Plug-In)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.