Cart is empty
The Old Dixie Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
As a classic, vintage-inspired wall sconce, the warehouse shades bring industrial styles to any home of business. The deep bowl shades are influenced by the warehouse lighting of the 1940s. The Old Dixie Warehouse Wall Sconce is a mid-sized industrial wall light, offering a durable lighting fixture suiting many different styles. The look of industrial wall lighting matches the decors of traditionally styled farmhouses or contemporary spaces.
All Old Dixie Wall Sconces feature hand spun warehouse shades, and are assembled in the United States. These industrial wall lights are endlessly customizable. Add a cast guard and glass or wire cage, giving your wall light a vintage vibe. Or you can turn this industrial lighting fixture into a portable sconce light, perfect for apartments!
|11" Shade: W 11" x OAH 13 ½"||Projection: 13 ¾"|
|13" Shade: W 13" x OAH 13 ½"||Projection: 14 ¾"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Backplate Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Cord & Plug Option:
- 8 Feet of Cord with 2-Prong Polarized Plug
- Includes Inline On/Off Switch
- Black Plug & Switch is standard with all cord options. Standard White Cord and White Cloth Cord include white plug and switch.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Damp Location Only for Plug-In)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.