Cart is empty
The Universal Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
Looking for a sconce with Mid Century style and a beautiful stacked neck design? Look no further than the Universal Wall Sconce available in two shade sizes. Hand crafted right here in America, this classic light is listed for wet locations but don't let that stop you from dressing up your foyer, hallway, or bathroom with this lovely fixture.
Choose from more than a dozen finish colors and other customizing options including a wire cage for a vintage look! The plug-in cord is rated for damp areas, making industrial wall lighting perfect for your home's interior.
|12" Shade: W 12" x OAH 14¼"||Projection: 14 ¼"|
|14" Shade: W 14" x OAH 15"||Projection: 15 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Backplate Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100W Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Cord & Plug Option:
- 8 Feet of Cord with 2-Prong Polarized Plug
- Includes Inline On/Off Switch
- Black Plug & Switch is standard with all cord options. Standard White Cord and White Cloth Cord include white plug and switch.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations (Damp Location Only for Plug-In)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Click button to post comments.