Cart is empty
Austin 2-Light Vanity Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
The classic look of RLM warehouse shades is now available for bathrooms in the form of a vanity sconce. Incorporating two of our Austin wall sconces into its design, the backing plate features two slender arms that position the RLM shades just slightly away from the wall. This directs light where it’s most necessary, while still bringing the timeless style of barn lighting to interior settings. Vanity sconces aren't limited to bathrooms. They're regularly installed in laundry rooms or above kitchen sinks. Because of the Austin's damp rating, almost any space can show off the unique look of barn lighting.
With two warehouse shade sizes available, finish the Austin 2-Light Vanity Sconce with your choice of dozens of finish colors. As with its single-light counterpart, the Austin is an American made lighting fixture. That means it's constructed from sturdy, commercial grade metal, able to provide its unique style for generations!
Also consider the single light sconce.
- 8" Shade Size: 8" W x 12" H
- 10" Shade Size: 10 H" x 13" H
- Vanity Wall Plate: 24" W x 6" H x 1¼" D
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Chart)
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 100W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number Of Sockets: 2
- CSA Listed: Rated For Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.