Cart is empty
Universal Gooseneck Double Vanity Light
Finish Chart / Features
Two sturdy gooseneck arms provide the perfect projection, directing light downward onto bathroom vanities and kitchen sinks. The light is focused by two warehouse shades, providing the much-needed light in those settings. Not defined by a particular era, the Universal’s style is regularly used to enhance various decors and spaces. Both the shade and backing plate are customizable with the powdercoat finish matching your tastes. Vintage flourishes, such as wire cages and cast guards, can give the shades an unequaled charm.
Because it incorporates one of our most popular RLM warehouse shades, this vanity light creates a uniform style throughout your entire space. Each double vanity light is assembled by hand, ensuring an unequaled sense of quality. This highly durable wall light withstands installation in high-volume commercial lighting plans, perfect for restrooms in bars and restaurants.
- 10" Shade Size: 10 H" x 7" H
- Vanity Wall Plate: 24" W x 6" H x 1¼" D
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Chart)
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 100W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number Of Sockets: 2
- CSA Listed: Rated For Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
Click button to post comments.