Cart is empty
The Lovell Plug-In Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
Channeling mid century style, the Lovell Plug-In Wall Sconce features a hand spun, cone-shaped shade that swivels 90 degrees and is affixed to a swivel arm sconce. This adjustable wall light has a decorative exposed cord that can be customized and features a vintage-inspired, inline on/off switch. This plug-in light's convenience means you won't have to leave your favorite lamp behind when you move!
American made and hand crafted from commercial grade steel, this modern wall light is finished with porcelain enamel glass that is baked on for a durable, high gloss finish that will never fade or corrode. Consider this plug-in wall sconce for your bedside or office space where compact, direct lighting is a must.
|Shade Size: W 3 ½" x H 4"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 5" Dia.
- Cord Length: 8 feet
- Adjustable Head Swivels to 90 Degrees
- Includes Inline On/Off Switch
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 40w Candelabra Base (Bulb Not Included)
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Dry Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Please note that Standard White Cord and White Cloth Cord include white plug and switch instead of black.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
Click button to post comments.