Cart is empty
Eastman Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
Traditional lighting like the Eastman Wall Sconce has been used for years in new homes as well as within classic restoration projects. This is partially due to the timeless attributes found within the Eastman, such as the layered and decorative wall mount, or the holophane style glass shade.
- Small Shade Size: W 5 1/2" x H 7 1/2" x Ext. 7"
- Med Shade Size: W 16" x H 7 1/2" x Ext. 7"
- Large Shade Size: W 21 1/2" x H 7 1/2" x Ext. 7"
- Finish: Polished Brass, Satin Brass, Old Bronze, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 100W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number Of Sockets: 1, 2, or 3
- UL Listed