Cart is empty
Reardan Wall Sconce
Finish Chart / Features
Combining a slight schoolhouse shade with a unique, mini gooseneck arm, this wall sconce brings a timeless, elegant look to tighter areas of your home or business. The Reardan's shade brightens hallways and other undersized locations with a soft lighting. Schoolhouse lighting's classic style is regularly employed in homes and businesses — any location seeking a timeless look.
This wall sconce is an imported fixture, part of the collection of lights we've culled reflective of our own standards. The Reardan is offered with three finish options available, giving any room an air of sophistication. Available in single, double and triple light models, there's options meeting any sized space. For a unified style, browse our selection of vintage wall lighting and vintage ceiling lights.
- Single Shade Size: W 6" x H 9" x Ext. 8"
- Double Shade Size: W 16" x H 9 1/2" x Ext. 6 1/2"
- Triple Shade Size: W 23" x H 10" x Ext. 8"
- Finish: Old Bronze, Polished Nickel, Satin Nickel
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 75W Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Number Of Sockets: 1, 2, or 3
- UL Listed
- Imported Fixture
Click button to post comments.