Bomber Stem Mount (the_bomber_warehouse_shade_collection.pdf, 370 Kb) [Download]
Finish Chart / Features
Our Benjamin™ Bomber carries on the tradition of porcelain enamel RLM lighting with a sleek and curvacious form. Each Benjamin™ Bomber is hand-spun from commercial grade steel and coated with layers of vitreous enamel finish that, when cooked, creates a ultra durable finish with glassy shine that will withstand decades and decades of use. This stem mount light fixture is best suited for outdoor areas that might be subject to rain, snow, or winds as the brushed aluminum stem will keep all interior wiring safe and dry.
Customize your Benjamin™ Bomber barn lights by selecting from our collection of premium porcelain finishes, lighting accessories, and heavy-duty stem mount lengths. For a complementary look, check out the Goodrich™ Bomber Porcelain Gooseneck Light. Read More> Read More>
|11" Shade: W 11" x H 6"|
|13" Shade: W 13" x H 6"|
|15" Shade: W 15" x H 7"|
|17" Shade: W 17" x H 8 ¼"|
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ¼" Diameter
- Max Wattage Per Socket: 200w Standard Incandescent (Bulb Not Included)
- Note: Max wattage is 100w Standard Incandescent with cast guard addition.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Note: Both the Cast Guard & Glass and the Wire Guard & Glass are NOT available with the 11" Shade.
- Note: Due to the hand spun and hand applied porcelain enamel process, slight blemishes and character are common.
17" Benjamin Bomber, 355-Jadite, Mounting in 980-Brushed Aluminum
Send to Friend